Admission Information (G1 to G5)
Eligibility for Elementary School
- Applicants must be healthy physically and mentally, and parents must understand and agree with CIS educational policies.
- Applicants of any nationality or religion will be accepted.
- Applicants must be 6 years old by December 31 of the school year
- Applicants must have completed Grade 1 or a higher grade or be currently attending Grade 2 to Grade 5
- Please submit a completed application form with;
- receipt of payment of the 35,000 yen application fee
- health record
- admission examination registration
- for transfer students, original transcripts or certified copies for current year and two previous years of study, or a reference from the previous school or preschool if any.
- 2 photos (3cm*4cm)
- When the application has been received by our admissions office, we will make arrangements for the screening test and interview. Applicants will be notified of the screening schedule. Parents must accompany the applicant for the screening interview.
Notification of the screening result will be mailed within a week.
Notification of Acceptance and Registration
Once the applicant is accepted by Canadian International School, a letter of acceptance and a formal letter requesting payment of the student fees will be sent with the other documents. The supporting documents must be completed and returned, and fees must be paid by the due date.
Registration Fee (New Students Only)
Educational Development Fee (New Students Only)
Tuition Fee (Annual)
Building Maintenance Fee (Annual)
April Intake Program Tuition Fee (April-June)
300,000 Yen 200,000 Yen
- All fees are subject to be paid in full. Payment by installments will be considered upon request.
- Applicants will be informed of the due date for payment of fees. One time fees for registration and application are not refundable under any circumstances.
- If the fees are not paid in full by the stated due date, Canadian International School may cancel the acceptance of the student.