What are the different types of counseling?
- High School course selection.
- Advise students on university selection/preparation.
- PSAT/SAT preparation and administration.
- College reference writing and advice.
- Transcript preparation and liaising with universities concerning student applications.
- Liaising with admissions directors of universities in organizing school visits.
- Assess student learning challenges and make recommendations to external providers.
- Liaise with external providers concerning individual student learning needs.
- Support struggling learning.
- Research and implement evidence-based academic interventions.
PEI Graduation Requirements:
ACT - https://global.act.org/
Japanese University Admission (Japanese Language Proficiency) - https://www.jasso.go.jp/en/ryugaku/eju/index.html
IELTS - https://www.ielts.org/