Eligibility for Senior High School (Grade 9)
- Applicants must agree to respect and to follow our educational policies.
- Applicant of any nationality or religion will be accepted.
- Applicants must have completed or will successfully complete Grade 8 before the date of enrollment.
Eligibility for Senior High School Transfer (Grade 10, 11 & 12)
- Applicants must agree to respect and to follow our educational policy.
- Any applicant of any nationality or religion will be accepted.
- Applicants must have completed Grade 9 or be currently attending Grade 10, 11 or 12.
- Grade 10 must have been completed in English.
- Please submit a completed application form with;
- receipt of payment of the 35,000 yen application fee
- health record
- admission examination registration
- original transcripts or certified copies for the current school year.
- confidential letter of recommendation from the previous school if any.
- for transfer students, original transcripts or certified copies for the current and two previous years of study.
- 3 photos (3cm*4cm)
- When the application has been received by our admissions office, we will make arrangements for the examination and interview. Applicants will be notified of the examination schedule. At least, one parent must accompany the applicant for the interview.
- Notification of the examination result will be mailed within 3 days.
English (Reading comprehension, writing, listening)
Notification of Acceptance and Registration
Once the applicant is accepted by Canadian International School, a letter of acceptance and a formal letter requesting payment of the student fees will be sent with the other documents. The supporting documents must be completed and returned, and fees must be paid by the due date.
Registration Fee (New Students Only)
Educational Development Fee (Annual)
Tuition Fee (Annual)
Building Maintenance Fee (Annual)
- All fees are subject to be paid in full. Payment by installments will be considered upon request.
- Applicants will be informed of the due date for payment of fees. One time fees for registration and application are not refundable under any circumstances.
- If the fees are not paid in full by the stated due date, Canadian International School may cancel the acceptance of the student.