What's New and news
- Jan 4, Wednesday: First day of school after holiday
- Jan 5, Thursday: Economics 621 students will be visiting the TSE and the BOJ currency museum. With Mr. Lawes
- Jan 6, Friday: Grade 3 is on a field trip to the Science Museum
- Jan 6, Friday: K 3 – 4 will launch reading buddies with the grade 4 class This activity will take place in building A when the schedule permits
- Jan 6 and 13, Friday’s: Make up sessions for Elementary Newspaper Club
- HS. Basketball Wed Jan 11, 2017
5:30pm – 6:30pm LFIT Game (Away) U18 boy's
4:30pm – 5:30pm LFIT Game (Away) U18 Girl's
- Jan 10 – 13 Semester exams for Japanese classes
- Jan 12, Thursday: 7 – a – side Futsal: CSI vs KAIS
- Jan 13, Friday: Grade 4 is taking a field trip to Sony Explora Museum.
- Jan 16 – 20: Jr. Hi and High School Semester exam week
- Jan 23 – 30: In class spelling bee will be held and on February 1, 2017 CIS will hold its annual school wide spelling bee. Students have received their spelling bee materials so please help your child to study and prepare for the Bee over the winter break.
- HS Basketball Tue Jan 24, 2017
4:30pm – 5:30pm Columbia Game (Away) U18 Girl's
5:30pm – 6:30pm Columbia Game (Away) U18 Boy's
- HS Basketball Mon Jan 30, 2017
3:30pm – 4:30pm K.I.S.T. Game (Home) U18 Girl's
4:30pm – 5:30pm K.I.S.T. Game (Home) U18 Boy's
- From K 3-4: Their PYP unit will focus on dance, music and emotions. There will be a field trip in the new year that will allow the children to experience a dance performance of visit a dance school that teaches a variety of dance genres. Parents will be informed of the date later and will have an opportunity to join the fun as chaperones.